Sunday, April 6, 2008

Week 7 EndNote Libraries

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us



Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us



Summary

I found that todays topic, at first, was a little difficult to understand. Though as the Lecture went on and it was used in a few different examples, it was getting clearer. Though EndNote is obviously a program that isn't going to be easy to use the first time, I have an understanding on how it works, and the time massive time saver it.

Though it is a program that is using the data, that I put in it, it may not always be done correctly. I still need to know how to write references and the different ways of doing them. This way if EndNote misses out information that I haven't put in, I can pick up on this.

Overall, this Database is going to be very useful to me over the next few years at Uni.